Job Title: Resident Mentor for IMAGE CoE at Hyderabad
No. of Posts: 1
Last date of receipt of applications: 11-July-2022.
Nature of Appointment: Initially for the period of 3 years which is extendable based on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the CoE.
Age limit: Below 45 years (Age relaxation may, however, be allowed to the deserving candidates).
(a) Educational and other qualifications-
- Essential: Business Management.
- Desirable: Technical Post Graduate Degree from a reputed institute is desirable.
(b) Work Experience-
The Resident Mentor must be a successful entrepreneur who has been a part of executive teams of at least three start-up companies and have helped raise investment capital in the past. The candidate should have experience in guiding startups from gaming/animation/VFX/AI domain.
- High proficiency level and knowledge in all aspects of business creation.
- Thorough understanding of business management and organization.
- Be an articulate presenter.
- Have a strong understanding of teaching skills and ability to form one-to-one coaching strategies.
- Have strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies.
- Understand the legislative framework for new business start-ups.
- Be empathetic to young and aspiration-al people.
- Enjoy working in a benevolent capacity.
Selected candidate shall be part of the Core Incubation Team at IMAGE CoE and would lead the following activities:
- The Resident Mentor will be responsible for mentoring companies which will qualify for IMAGE CoE program, who have a concept or idea for a business by helping them make it a deliverable reality.
- The Resident Mentor will help them write a business plan, go through their marketing strategy, help them set up a method of accounting and advertising, and finally, assist them with presenting their idea to venture capitalists.
- The Resident Mentor will work with each founder to complete technology development and write a comprehensive business strategy that addresses technology gaps and the commercialization of the technology.
- The Resident Mentor will work on the business strategy and a formal business plan that will describe the market need, the product solution, the business opportunity, the product development work necessary, the time required with milestones, the team to be assembled in order to take the technology to successful commercialization and the funding required.
- The Resident Mentor will help the entrepreneur to produce a credible business plan and marketing plan.
- The Resident Mentor will Show the entrepreneur how to conduct engaging presentations.
- The Resident Mentor will teach the entrepreneur how to balance positive cash flow and maintain accounts.
- The Resident Mentor will assist the entrepreneur with finding a financial backer and getting the product to market.
- The Resident Mentor will provide information on material and seminars which may be of use to the entrepreneur.
- The Resident Mentor will help facilitate and organize Demo Days for the Cohorts.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Compensation: May be fixed in the range of Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
Note: In case of deserving candidates, the compensation may vary as per industry standards.
(May be we can simply say “As per industry standards” and we can fix as per available budget)
Mode of receiving applications: Applications shall be invited online.
General terms & conditions for recruitment shall include the following:
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Any candidate found canvassing for his/her candidature, will be summarily disqualified.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated after attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- Mere submission of application does not entitle candidates to be called for test and/or interview.
- STPINEXT reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- If any candidate is found ineligible on any ground post his/her appointment in the company, his/her services will be liable to be terminated without assigning any reason thereof.
- Submission of any false/misleading information, defective or fabricated document etc. by the candidate in the application form would not only lead for rejection of application of the candidate but other legal action, as deem appropriate, may also be taken by the Company against such candidate.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience.
- Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
|Job Category||Archive Jobs, IMAGE CoE (Archive)|