Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO), AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES, a Section 8 Company of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Location of Posting: New Delhi with frequent travel to STPI/CoE locations across India
No. of Posts: 1
Nature of Post: The vacancy is proposed to be filled-up purely on contract basis for a period of three years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
Age limit: Less than 60 years as on the last date of submission of application.
(a) Educational and other qualifications-
Bachelor in Technology/Engineering (or equivalent degree) or Master in
Technology/Engineering/Science from a recognized, accredited and reputed
An MBA part time/full time from a recognized, accredited and reputed
(b) Work Experience-
An individual with impeccable track record with minimum 12 years of overall experience in the IT industry, Start-up (as founder/co-founder/Managing Director/ Chairman/CxO) and/or an enabler of Start-up, Innovation & entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing/leading reputed innovation &start-up promoting organizations/incubators/accelerators/centers-of-excellence/entrepreneurship development cells /mentoring organization etc or its flagship programmers.
- The CEO in consultation with the Board of Directors and Advisory Board, develop vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the Company.
- The CEO will closely work with the Board of Directors and report to the Managing Director/Board of Directors for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous improvement.
- The CEO will be required to give direction to the Company primarily towards establishing it as a key player in incubation/acceleration space which includes establishing world class incubator(s), strategy to build, execute& scale incubation programs, outreach activities, measure impacts, collaborate with the partners/stakeholders of the start-up/entrepreneurial ecosystem, etc.
- The CEO will be required to provide overall strategic guidance, framing procedures, guidelines, best practices etc. for co-ordination, consolidation, synergy and success of incubator(s) & incubated start-ups.
- The CEO will be responsible to identify and attract suitable start-ups & entrepreneurs.
- The CEO will act as the “Chief Experimenter” and encourage start-up ventures to innovate, promote the culture of innovation, help them in converting ideas into products/IPs & commercialization, create significant value for start-ups, investors & incubator.
- The CEO will be required to facilitate the growth of start-up and help them become successful.
- The CEO will be required to liaison, develop and strengthen relationships with Govt, academia, other incubators, venture capitalists, angel/seed funding institutions in India and abroad for investing into the right start-ups, develop a strong cadre of mentors, service providers and other start-up ecosystem players as required.
- The CEO will be required to spearhead senior level, strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- The CEO must be an evangelist for the incubator in all forums and responsible to represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- The CEO will be responsible to create a team primarily involved in managing the project operations and investments, performing outreach and other promotional activities with the culture of entrepreneurship, openness, and integrity and monitor its functioning.
- The CEO will be responsible to plan & execute activities within the pre-approved quarterly budget including verification & recommendation of release of capex/operating expense, ensure proper implementation and strict monitoring of annual plans, budgets and targets.
- The CEO will be responsible to direct the Finance team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
- The CEO will be responsible for the Financial Statements of the Company and other compliance’s.
- The CEO will be responsible to present the company’s progress and discuss the future plans in the Board meeting held on periodic basis.
- The CEO must be a visionary to make the Company self-sustainable.
- Applicant should have Business Acumen and eye for details.
- Applicant must be able to clearly demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and experience as an enabler for start-ups/Innovation ecosystem or in the role of an entrepreneur or start-up founder himself/herself.
- Applicant with previous experience of leading an entrepreneurial and ambitious organization with demonstrable success shall be preferred.
- Applicant must have a detailed knowledge of all the domains & areas which constitute the start-up ecosystem.
- Applicant with previous experience of working at the senior level position collaborating with government departments/ agencies/ allied organizations/ Private sector/ venture Capitalists, along with demonstration of fundraising for non-profit organizations shall be preferred.
- Applicant shall possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant should be able to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Applicant must mandatorily have a clear understanding of local, national and global startup ecosystems.
- Applicant should be familiar with emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Analytics and Block-chain.
Maximum fixed and consolidated salary of Rs. 1,75,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Seventy-Five Thousand Only) per month. For deserving candidates, additional consolidated salary & perks as per industry standards may be negotiated.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application form online at website of the company www.stpinext.in.
- Applications received by the last date shall be screened by a duly constituted Committee. Therefore, applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before applying.
- The ‘screened-in’ candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
- The Candidates, at the time of personal interview, must bring their original documents for verification and one set of duly self-attested photocopies of those documents.
- Name of the Applicant in application form must be same as mentioned in the certificate of matriculation. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to matriculation, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
Other general terms & conditions:
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Any candidate found canvassing for his candidature will be summarily disqualified.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated after attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for test and/or interview.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate of their age, educational qualifications, experience etc. while submitting online applications.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered the appointment.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false information or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected at any stage, the company reserves the right to stop/cancel selection/appointment and take other legal action, as appropriate, against such candidate.
- Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
|Job Category||Archive Jobs, STPINEXT INITIATIVES (Archive)|