About “MOTION”, is a Centre of Entrepreneurship (CoE) in Autonomous/ Connected/ Electric / Shared (ACES) Mobility, an initiative of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI),
“MOTION”, is a Centre of Entrepreneurship (CoE) in Autonomous/ Connected/ Electric / Shared (ACES) Mobility, an initiative of Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology at Pune, with specialized state-of-the-art incubation facility and domain specific physical laboratories for start-ups working in the area of Autonomous Connected Electric Shared Mobility where the highest-standards and best-practices in terms of infrastructure, technology, leadership, mentoring, training, research & development, funding, networking for the given focus area is made available.
Who Can Apply
The start-up should be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
- The date of registration/incorporation should not be beyond 10 years.
If a company is not registered, an application may be made in the names of the promoters/founders. However, the promoters/founders must ensure that the company is registered within a period of 3 months from the date of selection for CoE.
Start-up should have an annual turnover not exceeding Rs. 100 crore for any of the financial years since its incorporation.
Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business.
Innovative & Scalable
Entity should be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products, services or processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth.
Other Terms & Conditions
The charges are Rs. 2500/- + tax per seat per month and start-up shall offer equity to STPI/STPINEXT as decided & agreed upon.
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE
- CONNECTED VEHICLE
- ELECTRIC VEHICLE
- SHARED VEHICLE
Screening, Evaluation & Selection:
- Designated Committee(s) shall be formed for Screening, Evaluation & Selection.
- All the applications received shall be subject to a rigorous centralized multi-tier screening process with involvement of appropriate experts from respective domain and/or location as deemed fit.
- Decision of the designated Committee(s) shall be final & binding on all.
- Application submission– Start Date 3rd September, 2021
- Application submission– End Date 15th October 2021
Note: Dates are subject to change. Kindly check the portal regularly for latest information.
Stakeholders & Partners
September 3 (Friday) - October 31 (Sunday)
Comments are closed.