About The objective of Open Challenge Program(OCP) 1.0 is to identify, recognize & reward aspiring and early-stage tech entrepreneurs and innovators in the Healthcare domain.
The objective of Open Challenge Program(OCP) 1.0 is to identify, recognize & reward aspiring and early-stage tech entrepreneurs and innovators in the Healthcare domain. This platform facilitates aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators for being successful through the CoE’s facilities, services like strategic networking, seed funding, mentoring, providing support for training, marketing, patenting, and access to the CoE labs, tools, Software and state-of-the-art incubation facility.
Who Can Apply
- The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in Healthcare domain.
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Portable, Affordable, AI enabled Medtech devices for multi-parameter monitoring.
- Medical devices for stroke detection/ Brain computer interface/ mental health/ Neuron Monitoring.
- Wearable devices for health monitoring.
Selection process would be organized in three (3) phases
Phase 1: Application form start-ups are invited through an online contest portal.
Phase 2: Shortlisting/ Screening of Ideas, POCs and solution having strong potential through initial scrutiny.
Phase 3: Selection of startups for this program through pitch-in session.
Note: Selected startups shall comply with the following.
- Selected Start-ups have to operate from AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES Bengaluru Incubation Facility.
- The monthly rentals / charges as applicable shall be paid to AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
- To sign an equity share agreement with AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
- Application submission– Start Date 9th July 2021
- Application submission– End Date 8th August 2021
- Evaluation of Application– 27th August 2021
- Announcement of result– 31st August 2021
Note: Changes in dates, if any, shall be made public on all relevant portals and social media channels well in advance.
- Mentoring support.
- Access to VCs for funding support.
- Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
- Advisory Services such as HR, Legal, Accounting, IPR/Patenting and other support services.
- Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
- Full-fledged Healthcare lab facility.
- Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
- Seed funding of upto Rs. 10.00 Lakhs will be provided to each beneficiary/supported Start-ups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal.
Stakeholders & Partners
July 9 (Friday) - September 8 (Wednesday)