About STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog have started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains.
STPI in collaboration with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog have started Atal Incubation Centre in Bengaluru for innovative start-ups working in specific domains. AIC STPI Bengaluru is Centre of Entrepreneurship (Incubator) that work to support, promote and grow culture of innovation leading to start-ups & successful entrepreneurs. AIC STPI Bengaluru focus areas are Healthcare, ICT, IoT , E-Commerce etc.
OCP2.0 i.e Open Challenge Program is part of Cohort to shortlist quality ideas/startups in the following domain/focus areas –
Selection process would be organized in three (3) phases:
Phase 1: Application form start-ups are invited through an online contest portal.
Phase 2: Shortlisting/ Screening of Ideas, POCs and solution having strong potential through initial scrutiny.
Phase 3: Selection of startups for this program through pitch-in session.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Selected startups shall comply with the following.
- This OCP is part COHORT of Business Incubation Program instead of just competition.
- Selected Start-ups need to operate from AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES Bengaluru Incubation Facility.
- All shortlisted applicants will be considered as Incubatee/ Startups.
- Onboarded startups shall agree to share suitable Equity model as per AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES incubation policy.
- Complete Incubation support & Co-working space.
- Makerspace (Lab).
- Mentoring support viz Product/Business devp, HR, Legal, Finance, IPR/Patent & other support services.
- Access to VCs for funding support.
- Networking opportunities/Industry connect and Go-to market support for exhibiting/showcasing products/solutions through various National/International events/workshops/exhibitions.
- Ready to work P&P incubation within the constraint of lockdown & thereafter.
- Additional facilities and services of the pan-India domain specific CoEs of STPI may be leveraged.
- Seed funding of upto Rs. 10.00 Lakhs may be provided to beneficiary/supported Start-ups based on innovativeness of idea, novelty of solutions, strength of team & soundness of business proposal.
Stakeholders & Partners
December 30 (Thursday) - February 28 (Monday)
Comments are closed.